Elegant Japanese-style Sashiko Star pattern, modernized light grey on white Pillow Case
From 15.00 €
incl. VAT plus Shipping Costs
This modern and elegant pattern is inspired by the Japanese Sashiko patterns. Sashiko (Japanese: 刺し子, literally “little stabs” or “little pierce”) is a form of decorative reinforcement stitching (or functional embroidery).
Drift to sleep in luxurious comfort with cotton sateen bed pillow cases. They’re what every bed didn’t know it was missing!
• Made from silky-soft cotton sateen
• Available in both standard and king size
• Option of either double sided sleeve style or envelope sham style with a white back
• 3 inch foldover edge finishing on sleeve style
• Digitally printed with reactive inks