About this Yoga Capri
Work out in comfort with our 3 panel yoga capris featuring our signature performance fabrics that stretch with you and won’t give up!
The high-cut foldover waistband gives you versatility, freedom of movement, and comfort making these leggings perfect for everyday wear.
• Leggings made of performance knit fabric (88% polyester, 12% spandex)
• Waistband made of swimsuit knit fabric ( 71%polyester, 29% spandex) for staying power
• Both fabrics manufactured in Canada
• The performance fabric features EcoPoly fiber, this fiber is eco-friendly since it requires significantly less energy and water during manufacturing than conventional polyester
• Every pair of yoga capris is printed and sewn by hand in Montreal, Canada
• Signature performance fabric is made by a local Montreal mill
• Compression fit, our yoga capris hug in all the right places and suit all body types
• Vivid print that will never fade after washing, this ultra-stretch fabric holds shape even after multiple wearings
• Waistband can be worn as a high waistband, or folded down to hug your hips
• Easy care, machine wash in cold water with a phosphate-free detergent, machine dry on medium to high heat, do not bleach
• Fabric will dry quickly so you can wear your yoga capris again soon
About this design:
This modern and elegant pattern is inspired by the Japanese Sashiko patterns.
Sashiko (Japanese: 刺し子, literally “little stabs” or “little pierce”) is a form of decorative reinforcement stitching (or functional embroidery).
Find more Capris here.
About Wu Wei Designs
All products in the Wu Wei Designs Store are designed by an independent artist. Your visit, support and possible purchase are much appreciated.
I am striving to create designs that stand-out and are different from what you see in high street and worldwide fashion chains.
My aim is to give you something more unique, that helps you express your individuality further.
My designs are inspired by the beauty around us which includes nature, modern and abstract graphics and art as well as zen-style Asian designs.
My influences come from travelling, meeting new people and cultures but also from the strive to harmony and happiness as – amongst others – can be found in spirituality, meditation and martial arts.
Thank you for visiting Wu Wei Designs. Glad to have you here.
X-Small, Small, Medium, Large, X-Large